21.8.14

Just Want to Say Hello


Wow! It's been so long since I've visited my blog or did any blogging at all.  Sorry, friends and readers. I missed all of you. I apologize for not visiting your blogs as well. Please forgive me.

I'm still alive, I've just been busy with work, family, and other things like, camping. Hehehe. I'm also trying to start my eBay business and hope to expand beyond eBay in the future. Trying to learn all the ropes in e-commerce is intricate and time consuming, but I'm learning a great deal.

Anyway, I thought I'd post and share some photos I've taken during my absence.









2 comments:

  1. Hello gorgeous!!! So lovely to see all is well with you. I have not been blogging much either. Maybe 4 posts all year. Your photos are stunning so good to see that you have been enjoying yourself too. Ebay business? Tell us more. I like shopping. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lilly, so good to see you here again! I truly miss the good ol' times. And how have you been? I shall jump over to your site to see how you are. Hey, at least you have four blog posts. I had zilch until now. The business is still in its infancy, so it will be a while before i can say whether it's successful or not. Hope it will be though. Just need to put a lot of time into it. Thanks again Lilly.

    ReplyDelete